Hiking, stand up paddling, setting the campsite, cooking on a fireplace and sleeping in a tent is not only what you wish for – it’s a perfect summertime plan.
First day will start by a 20-25 km hike (depending on which route you choose). It will be full of improvisation and freedom as you will have the right to command here. Everyone will get a map and will be leading the group through the main stops all the way to the finish spot (it will all be marked, obviously). After arriving at a private, oldschool campsite we will have all tasks ahead: settle in at the campsite, start the fire, cook some food, enjoy the sauna and swimming.
Second day will bring us straight on the supping boards – we will hit Žeimena river and enjoy it for about 20 km. We shall enjoy the beauty of the river itself as well as all the living creatures around.
Attention: this tour is created for advanced hikers who are seeking to get some more adventurous experience and those who want to get to know the surroundings and nature of Aukštaitija National Park better.
- Sup board
- Life west
- Transfer Kaltanėnai - starting point
- Overnight stay in a private campsite
- Pakretuone Watermill visitor’s ticket
- Waterproof bag for your stuff (during the SUP tour)
- Equipment for sleeping. There is an opportunity to rent out a tent or sleeping mattress
What to take with you
- A list of things will be sent to everyone individually