Follow the vision of the campsite:
- catch the sunrise
- wake up smiling
- sit by the campfire
- watch the sunset
- make wishes on the stars
- make a fire in the fireplace
- take the rubbish with you
- do not contaminate the water
- do not cut or damage trees
- leave this place clean and peaceful
- The booking is confirmed only after receiving 50% of the payment. The rest amount is to be paid upon arrival in cash or by a bank transfer.
- It is forbidden to invite or host any friends or relatives during your stay without discussing it with us (simply email us at email@example.com or call us on +37062485481
- Your well-behaved pets are welcome at the campsite.
- In order to rent the whole campsite, we discuss the booking, rules, and agreements with everyone individually.
- Any booking canceled more than 30 days before arrival is 90% refunded. We keep 10% of the amount as an administration fee.
- If the Visitor does not stay at the campsite for the full length of the arranged (agreed) booking time, we keep the right not to refund the money for the unused time.
Postponing the reservation
- Postponing the reservation in a tipi is possible when the weather conditions get extreme (such as storm, gale, hurricane or heavy rain during the whole stay). In this case, the Visitor has to get in touch 3 days prior to the arrival and reschedule the reservation.
- Postponing the reservation in a dome is possible when the weather conditions get extreme (such as storm, gale, hurricane or heavy rain during the whole stay). In this case, the Visitor has to get in touch 3 days prior to the arrival and reschedule the reservation.
- Arrival time from 3 pm
- Checking out: until 1 pm
- In case you want to stay longer or arrive earlier, get in touch with us 🙂
- You can arrive at the territory and leave it at any time, just make sure you have informed us.
Visitors are asked:
- To respect the nature ( do not litter)
- To take the rubbish with you
- To throw the cigarette butts in the rubbish bin. The (camp)fire is sacred to us.
- To respect other visitors and follow the quiet hours.
- After using the gas stove in the kitchen, turn it off.
- Do not smoke inside the domes.
- Leave each zone more comfortable and tidy than you found them.
In order to preserve the forest floor and to use the common space of the campsite wisely, we kindly ask you not to park cars near fireplaces, tables or gazebos. Also, if possible, bring your stuff to the tables from the parking lot.
Let’s make it more comfortable for everyone by parking the cars here:
- at tipi parking lot
- next to Asalnai (creamy) dome
- at the parking lot near toilets or on the side of the kitchen
Exceptions can be made for camper vans.
Guests are fully responsible:
- for damaged or destroyed property assets at the campsite and its surrounding territory and for other material values (for material damage the client is responsible in accordance with the established procedure of LR)
- In case of an injury of a guest or his/her child as well as fire safety.
- In case of accidents that might occur in the resort’s territory and beyond (tipis, domes, terrace, forest paths, and tracks, yard, sauna, hot tubs, whilst taking part in any tour: kayaking, biking, hiking, swimming, etc.).
- In case of accidents caused by alcohol or any other drugs.