The persons under 16 cannot submit any personal data through our website. If you are a person under 16, prior to submission of any personal information you must obtain the consent of your parents or other legal guardians.
This Policy shall not apply when the Visitor browses the websites of other companies or uses the services of third parties when visiting the website of MB Asalnų kempingas.
When processing personal data, we shall follow the requirements of the EU Regulation No 2016/679 on Data Protection, the Law of the Republic of Lithuania on Legal Protection of Personal Data, the Law of the Republic of Lithuania on Electronic Communications, and other relevant applicable legal acts as well as the directions of regulatory authorities.
Data controller’s reference information:
MB ASALNŲ KEMPINGAS
Phone number: +37062485481
Company code: 305341389
Registration address: Puziniškio k.11,LT-30212 Ignalinos r.
Data Controller’s c/a: LT697300010161834002, Swedbank, SWIFT code HABALT22
WHAT INFORMATION ON THE VISITOR IS COLLECTED?
Directly provided data:
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- Phone number
THE INFORMATION ON HOW THE VISITOR SHALL USE OUR WEBSITE:
When the Visitor visits the Data Controller’s website, the Data Controller shall also collect the information that shall disclose the peculiarities and specifics of the services rendered by the company or the statistics on the visits shall be generated automatically. For further information, please refer to the section ‘Cookies’.
THE INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THE THIRD PARTIES:
When the Visitor is logging in through network accounts, such as Facebook, Gmail, etc., the information received may be related to other information that we receive when the Visitor is visiting our website.
OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTED BY OUR COMPANY:
The information on the Visitor’s PC and the Visitor’s visits and use of this website, including IP address, the time and date of website logins, etc.;
Any other information that the Visitor may provide to the Data Controller at any time by using the Data Controller’s website and the services rendered thereof.
THE VISITOR’S RIGHTS:
- Be aware of and be informed about their personal data processed;
- Have access to and get familiarized with the data processing policy;
- Suspend their data processing procedure (except the data storing);
- Object to the processing or use of the Visitor’s data for the purposes of direct marketing, including the profiling to the extent it is related to direct marketing.
CASES WE USE THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE VISITOR IN
The information provided by the Visitor may be used for the following purposes:
- for the permission to use the website asalnustovyklaviete.lt as well as the services provided via this website;
- for the purposes of direct marketing, having the Visitor’s consent (for e-mailing of newsletters and personal notifications, such as ads on various promotions and special offers, as well as for surveys conducted into the Visitors’ views about the services provided);*
- for the purposes of direct marketing, such as profiling, to offer the Visitor customized offers and services;*
- for emailing of invoices and reports;
- for the payment for services (cart) using a selected external banking services provider;
- by analyzing the scope and manner in which people use our online services, to improve the quality and content of the services provided.
- The Visitor shall be entitled to withdraw at any time their consent on the use of their data for marketing purposes.
TO WHOM THE VISITOR’S INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED
We undertake not to disclose the Visitor’s personal data to any unrelated third parties, except for the following:
- If the Visitor agrees to disclose their personal data and confirms this in writing.
- When providing services to our partners, having those ordered by thereof. For Service Providers, the Data Controller will provide only the Visitor’s personal information to the extent necessary to perform the particular service.
- To Law Enforcement Authorities in accordance with the procedure prescribed by the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
HOW LONG THE VISITOR’S DATA IS KEPT
MB Asalnų kempingas shall keep the Visitor’s personal data for the period no longer than required by the purposes of data processing or provided by legal acts, should these set out a longer data retention period. Personal data are usually stored for the period reasonable claims may be made from the contractual relationship or to the extent necessary to implement and protect the legitimate interests of MB Asalnų kempingas. Any personal data that is no longer needed shall be destroyed. When providing electronic services, MB Asalnų kempingas shall handle the traffic-related data only to the extent necessary to ensure the proper provision of services, except in the cases provided by law.
Having subscribed to the Newsletter, MB Asalnų kempingas will use the Visitor’s email address based on the Visitor’s consent, which the Visitor may withdraw at any time. We can forward the Visitor’s email address to third parties providing specialized services only to send you the MB Asalnų kempingas newsletter.
Having forwarded the newsletter, MB Asalnų kempingas may collect statistics on the Visitor’s behavior, for example, whether the Visitor has opened an email, and what links they have clicked.
We will handle the Visitor’s email address for the purpose of forwarding our newsletters until the Visitor refuses to receive the offers by MB Asalnų kempingas. You can unsubscribe from the newsletters of MB Asalnų kempingas by clicking on the relevant link at the bottom of the newsletter or by other methods specified in this Policy.
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED TO THE THIRD PARTIES
The Data Controller’s website may also contain promotional messages, and links to third party websites and their services – the Data Controller shall not control this information. The Data Controller shall not be responsible for the safety and privacy of the information collected by third parties. The Visitor must read the privacy policies applicable to the third-party websites and the services that they use.
- This Policy shall be reviewed at least once every 2 (two) years and updated as necessary.