This tour starts at our campsite. You will be heading to Puziniškis oak and from there you will be hiking through lovely forest paths, lake shores until you reach a beautiful lake called Velniukštis. This route goes through three hill forts, Šiliniškiai observation tower and the legendary natural monument Ladakalnis. You will definitely see ANP from high above. After visiting these objects, you will head to Ginučiai to have a look at the famous wooden water mill which will be the starting point for the kayak tour. You will paddle through two rivers and four lakes. You will hear some stories about ANP and its toponymy during this tour.
Hiking distance: ~ 7 km.
Kayaking distance: ~9 km.
- Guide during the hike
- Kayak rentals, transport and life jacket
- Guide for the kayak tour, €5/person
- Camping at the campsite. Price per day: • per person €4 • per car €2 • fee for the arbor €2 /per person• kids up to 6 years old stay for free
What to take with you
- Comfortable waterproof shoes and clothes
- Drinking water / hot drink
- Hat or cap
- Sun screen
- Waterproof bag for your stuff (during the kayak tour)
- Swimming equipment